Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: UNKNOWN CHARGES AND DEDUCTED MY CREDIT

Support

Hi Joycelyn01. Please PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance with the issue you are having. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi, I have received a sms message from 2901 saying that I have used RM3* on internet & just use another RM5* on Internet to enjoy free surfing till 12am!. This is not the first time I received this message but previously I just ignored it as I do not open my mobile data &only use wifi, I didn't think I would be charged for it. Eventhough i already unsubscribe on Vo-LTe . However, as I have recently top up my phone, I was surprised to find my balance credit much less than it should be and I have not made much calls either.

Support

Hi AnnisaNgahadi. Seems like you are using an old plan. PM (inbox) us for Pay As You Use internet service cancellation to avoid the charges.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

CLAIM TOPUP FREE

Support

Hi BAKRIBIEYA1996. From time to time, you can check your MyDigi app for the list of Rewards you have ya.

Thank you.

DIGI has been deducting my prepaid account around RM10 a month despite no utilization on my part. I do not have any subscription and data is switched off. Pls check n revert.

Support

Hi Ltan. We suggest you to check all of the charges details via your MyDigi account (the web version) under the 'View Usage' option. The details will be sent to your email and if there's info that you are unsure of, you can check with us for explanation.

Thank you.