Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: UNKNOWN CHARGES AND DEDUCTED MY CREDIT

Maxis always has this scam sms, I tot Digi don't have.
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi HarveyPuah1999, Digi does not represent, warrant or guarantee the extent to which the customer's mobile telephone or the device will be able to access information via VAS or on the internet or elsewhere. You may find the T&C here: https://www.digi.com.my/support/tnc/general/others/value-added-services . Thank you.

Highlighted

Why i received this? RM4.UR GS subscription is renewed. To cancel,send STOP TOURGAME to 20000 or Call: 0322762999/019-3940375

Didnt send any tac or submit any request.. Last time you guys send the same message and deducted few hundred to stop services that I did not apply.. Another one??unacceptable ...
Highlighted

Support

Lienanor, kindly PM us your phone number <here> and a screenshot of the message for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

RM4. Join tournament & win prizes. To cancel,goto http://bit.ly/GScsupport or send STOP TOURGAME to 20000 or Call: 0322762999/019-3940375.... What the f word... I didnot subscribe anything, then this happend... 4 ringgit, i already reply stop tourgame, but how my 4 ringgit... What the **bleep**
Highlighted

Support

Acapan, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

how do you terminate the erosnow?
Highlighted

Support

Hi bdom, please PM to our Inbox, including your phone number so we can assist you. TQ

Highlighted

Today I found out that my credit has been deducted for RM3 daily games and I cant see that subscription in my digi app. Do I have any other solution for this issue?
Highlighted

Support

SL123456, kindly PM us your phone number <here> and a screenshot of the message from the said service for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!