Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

UNKNOWN CHARGES AND DEDUCTED MY CREDIT

Hello Digi
my phone number 016-8171085

Recently I always received the message from 2901 stated that my daily usage already reached..Rm2, then I check my credit balance already deducted, but I did not subscribe any. Please check it and please return my credit.

Regard,

Wensan

Re: UNKNOWN CHARGES AND DEDUCTED MY CREDIT

Community Manager

@Wensan, I would recommend you to check your prepaid Itemized Usage statement on MyDigi desktop website to understand the nature of charges.Then you could know how to objectively solve the issue or perform actions to correct the charges.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]

Deductions has been made to my credit  by this Game Strike game. It is weird becasue I never subscribe to any of its game.

Funny thing is when I enter the STOP TOURGAME to terminate the subscription, but I wasn't getting any stop subscription message. I am afraid that it will subscribes me back and charge my credit again tomorrow.

I alreadty emailed in Digi but wasn't getting any reply since last Wednesday.

Please do something fast also can I get my money back?

Support

JiaHui92, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Deductions has been made to my credit  by this Game Strike game. It is weird becasue I never subscribe to any of its game.

Funny thing is when I enter the STOP TOURGAME to terminate the subscription, but I wasn't getting any stop subscription message. I am afraid that it will subscribes me back and charge my credit again tomorrow.

I alreadty emailed in Digi but wasn't getting any reply since last Wednesday.

Please do something fast also can I get my money back?

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Me too loss money

How get back my money. I never subcribe stupid things. Should tis report to polis?

Unsubscribe BigBonus 30 and Did not get refund

Plz Digi can u refund my rm30 money?

I disappointed coz my money missing

Re: Unsubscribe BigBonus 30 and Did not get refund

I think you may need to make a call to DIGI HOTLINE or go to DIGI CENTRE for help, how come u didn't subscribed  any package but they deduct your  account balance, but you better don't manual go to cancel it, later maybe scare that NO PROVE.

Re: Unsubscribe BigBonus 30 and Did not get refund

Community Manager

@Tãqrïs wrote:
Plz Digi can u refund my rm30 money?

I disappointed coz my money missing

Internet add-on subscription are chargeable on the moment of subscription. Even if cancelled before end of data quota, there will be no refunds. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I have the same situation. Could you check?

Support

AngohKandar, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

I have the same situation. Could you check?
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!