Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Transfer credit

Hai kenapa no saya tak boleh transfer kredit ke org lain.and the service keep saying ‘tiada perkhidmatan buat masa sekarang’
Highlighted

Support

Tolong PM kepada kami screenshot error yang diterima tu untuk pengesahan lanjut ya, Mellow. TQ

Hai kenapa no saya tak boleh transfer kredit ke org lain.and the service keep saying ‘tiada perkhidmatan buat masa sekarang’
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Why i cannot transfer credit? It keep saying 'talk time transfer tidak terdapat buat masa ini. Sila cuba sebentar lagi.'
Highlighted

Support

Hi adamishayati. Not all numbers can use this feature. If you are using one of the below Prepaid plans, you can't use the service. 

Digi Prepaid LiVE (all versions).
Digi Smart Prepaid (all versions).
Digi Smartphone Prepaid.
Digi Easy Prepaid v3.
Digi Start Prepaid.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

hello... need some assistant how to transfer credit from my other no to my no..... please assist me... tq
Highlighted

Support

hafezz, u can dial *128# from ur phone to transfer ur credit >> My Account >> Talktime Services >> Talktime Transfer.
The service, however, is not available for Digi Easy Prepaid v3, Smart Prepaid and Digi Prepaid LiVE ya.

Highlighted

why digi prepaid LIVE can't transfer balance??

Highlighted

Support

Each Prepaid plan will have its own benefits, alissa18. The Prepaid LiVE plan gets free calls & SMS to Buddyz but not the Talktime Transfer service. Other Prepaid plans that can do Talktime Transfer do not enjoy this free call & SMS.

why digi prepaid LIVE can't transfer balance??

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

How Can I transfer My Credit To My Bank Account?? I try Everything But It Cant
Highlighted

Community Manager
You cannot transfer Digi prepaid credit to a bank account. Prepaid credit is non refundable into cash.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements