Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Transfer credit

Knp x boleH transfer kredit, dh comferm tapi dia keluar not available? Harap sngt dapat bantu
Highlighted

SuperUser

Hai Asyrafyy. Kami telah membalas PM anda. Terima kasih.

Highlighted

Sy sudah hntar nombor pengirim dan penerima dlm inbox, terima kasih
Highlighted

How about if my friend which is plan digi best prepaid want to transfer to me which is digi prepaid live..is that ok?
Highlighted

Support

The Talktime Transfer service is not available for certain Prepaid plans such as Easy, Smart Prepaid and LiVE, allcorner. Either as sender or receiver :-( For the eligible plans, your account need to be active more than 90 days before the service can be used.

How about if my friend which is plan digi best prepaid want to transfer to me which is digi prepaid live..is that ok?
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Tunjuk saya cara untuk pindah kredit digi ke digi tanpa menggunakan kad debit atau bank online
Highlighted

Support

Hi Nazri00. Anda boleh semak cara-caranya melalui komen-komen di atas ya. Terima kasih.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Hi.. im using digi prepaid best. But why i cant transfer talktime to other number?
Highlighted

Support

The Talktime Transfer service is not available for a certain Prepaid plan such as Easy, Smart Prepaid and LiVE. Kindly ensure that the number that you wish to share the credit is not using any of this plan ya. In the same time, your own number need to be active more than 90 days before the service can be used.

Hi.. im using digi prepaid best. But why i cant transfer talktime to other number?
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Helo im a digi postpaid plan...icannot transfer kredit to other digi no...can somebody help me how to do it???