Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Transfer credit

Macam mana nak transfer credit melalui shortcut talktime transfer.dan kenapa papar perkhidmatan tidak disediakan.? Mohon admin jawab oke.
Tq.
Highlighted

Re: Transfer credit

Super Contributor

Servis Talktime Transfer boleh dilakukan dengan dail *128#, pilih "My Account" >>''Talktime Services". Namun servis Talktime Transfer tidak dapat dilakukan dengan/kepada pelan Digi Easy Prepaid v3, Smart Prepaid dan Prepaid Live ya. TQ.

how to check my digi plan

Re:Digi Plan

Bagaimana saya nak tau my digi plan samada: Digi Easy Prepaid v3, Smart Prepaid dan Prepaid Live ya. TQ.

Community Manager

You can check using *128# -> My Account -> Call Plan. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Hi,

I have a Digi Prepaid Best 2016 number which I tried to transfer credit to another prepaid number but always get rejected or failed.

The prepaid balance is around RM50 and validity is abt 3-5 days when I tried to perform the transfer credit.

Can advise me what to do next

thanks

lenovop1m40

Support

Hi, @lenovop1m40.

Kindly PM us your phone number and the number that you want to transfer the credit <here> for further clarification, please?

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]
Hi saya tidak boleh membuat transfer creadit dari plan digi new best v1 prepaid ke plan digi prepaid best 2017 p2p.. Boleh beri keterangan apa yang saya perlu buat?

Support

Wawa77, mohon PM kami nombor telefon penghantar dan penerima kredit di <sini> untuk semakan lanjut. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Nombor telefon penghantar 016-996 8349 dan nombor penerima kreadit 0109282311
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers