Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Transfer credit to new number

how can i transfer credit from my old number to a new number?

Re: Transfer credit to new number

Super Contributor

Here are the steps from Digi website:

http://new.digi.com.my/ecomm_C/services/default/Talktime_Services

Step 1

Dial *128# from your Digi mobile, then select My Account. From the menu, selectTalktime Services™.

Step 2
Reply 1 to select Talktime Transfer™, and then choose a transfer option. Key in theDigi mobile number you wish to send Prepaid credit to and select CALL/SEND.

You will receive a confirmation text message upon successful transaction2.

i have tried going until "my account" but after that it only appears as Talktime Advance. There is no option for Talktime services.

Super Contributor

Not sure why. I just tried and I do get TalkTime Services under option 7)...

Community Manager
Do note that the expiry talktime transfer provide is very short.

There is no option that you can transfer credit like regular credit. The customer service will reply here if there is a way that it can be done. Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Contributor
1) Make sure your line is still active (can make call) 2) Your balanced must be at least RM10 after transfer,for example : RM25.50 to transfer RM15 (transfer RM15 plus RM0.50 transfer fee).

Super Contributor

OK, went to check the website.

Basically you won't be able to transfer everything to your new account, as you still need to leave a minimum of RM10 behind. So I'm guessing that you can't see the Transfer option, maybe because you don't have the required minimum amount left in your old account?

I dont think it is because our credit balance below than rm10..like mine..i have rm 40 in my account..but still i dont see any talktime service option..only able to see talktime advance..i think the option are not available for digi smart plan user like me..

Super Contributor

Good information! I went to the website and found this:

• 1IMPORTANT: Talktime Transfer™, Talktime Request and Talktime Transfer™ International are currently unavailable to Digi Easy Prepaid and Digi Smart Prepaid subscribers.