Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Topup issue

After I topup RM30 credit, I received a message that notify me that the transaction is successful without any information getting wrong.But the balance of my phone number is still not yet updated. Plz fix this TQ

Re: Topup issue

I am sorry, just found out that it was my problem... Not Digi......
The problem had been solved.... 
Close Thread..... 
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Support

Okay Smiley Happy Thanks for the update!

I cannot reload to my mom use my digi app?

Support

Have you added your mom's number as one of the preferred numbers in the 'Digi Share' list, Hasiniponnew? If not, please add the number first by following this steps >> log in to MyDigi app > menu > Digi Share > 'Add number to share'

If everything is done and you still failed to perform the reload, please PM us your phone number and screenshot of the error <here> for further clarification ya.

I cannot reload to my mom use my digi app?
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Community Manager

@Hasiniponnew, i can see that you are trying to do talktime transfer instead of reloading for someone's number. Talktime transfer may not be applicable for some prepaid plans, and it requires your account to be >3 months old to be eligible.

The following plans are not eligible for talktime transfer: Digi Easy Prepaid v3, Smart Prepaid dan Prepaid Live 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

Topup issue

Hi,

I not receive my reload at my phone until now.

Please check and respon to me at email and my phone.

azlitogak@gmail.com

017 2013164

Thank you,

Mohd Azli

Support

azli9680, please inbox/PM us ur phone number to check further on this. Did u perform the reload via online banking service? If yes and the reload amount still not credited to ur account, u may also check with ur respective bank on the status. 

I already topup rm 10 but i didnt receive any notifications that the transaction success.
It already been 2 hours.

Support

Hi alfiqa0303, kindly PM us your full name and mobile number for further assistant. Thank you.