Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Today I want to make serious complains about Digi.

Before I created my post here I want to take all this problem I have to try to resolve it privately via live chat support or call support. However, no matter how many times I tried it never got resolve. Every time I contacted customer services by live chat or by phone I got told they are unable to help me.  What the point for having a customer service that always tells you they can't help you?  Every time after I contacted customer service I felt like I  am wasted time and got play. Now I finally feel that I have enough of it. I am here to write about it. I expect my problem get resolve here. Otherwise, I will continue to write complaints post, article, Facebook, the forum in English, Chinese and Malay language. I am not here to make a threat. I just want to get my problem fix. I have screenshots below for proof of everything I write and claim in this post. 

What kind of service problem I have?

I would like to port out my phone number to Tunetalks. For the reason that they have the type of plan that fits I need and save me money. I have tried port out for like 10 plus times and spent the entire month as every other day resubmit porting number request form.  Digi customer services have called to ask the reason for transfer, I explained, I ask for help to make sure the process smooth and successful. She always to me just wait for the SMS confirmation and reply Y. I did it every time and never work.

So, I eventually give up on trying to transfer out. My phone service is about to get expired. I went ahead to reload RM 100 to Digi. With a reload of RM100 have an RM10 bonus and 100 validity days. Then, I see I can buy another 180 validity day for RM68 and yes I buy it. Then, I realized it only really gave me 180 validity days total. Not 100 validity days + 180 validity days equal to a total of 280 validity days. I contacted the live chat support trying to resolve it. The support told me he cannot extend my phone service validity nor he can refund me RM68. Again, the customer service can't help me with anything. lol! I  mean I not asking for anything free here. I am asking for what I am paying or just refund me the credit. When I make the payment I don't know the validity day will start counting from the same day and it is not adding up from the available validity days. There are not hint, don't have any form of warning or explanation writing on the service purchase page.

I am asking Digi to make the change give me what I paying for or make the change refund me the credit. For the transfer out I will reconsider it. I did my research many people also complaint cannot transfer their number. Digi rep reply it is system bugs. But, I saw some complaint was years ago. These are big bugs. lol! Seriously treat all customers with respect and professionalism not treat the customer like thinking it like a fool. 

FYI: I make a screenshot of this post and bookmark the link.

Waiting for reply.

Thank you!

digi-reload-0digi-reload-1digi-reload-2digi-reload-4digi-reload-5digi-reload-6digi-reload-7digi-reload-0port-out-0port-out-1port-out-3port-out-4port-out-5port-out-6

Highlighted

Re: Today I want to make serious complains about Digi.

Support

RealGuan, please PM us ur full name and number to check further on this matter. Tq.

Highlighted

PMed. I never got any reply.

Highlighted

It is appears that Digi got a lot of problems and nobody care...lol