Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

The RM8 Unlimited High Speed Internet Capped at 20GB

Again, it is the fair usage policy held by Digi that makes the unlimited things so tricky.

Here are some screenshots that i have for this case.

media-20170312 (1).jpgmedia-20170312.jpg

Although the 20GB data for RM8 is pretty generous and pretty much more than enough for occasional large download or drama streaming, but still you don't feel like being misleaded. Also, there is no way you can track how much data you have used or the data balanced you still have, because it is "unlimited", so you can't see the data usage/balance in Mydigi nor *128*1*1#.

It would be much better if Digi has stated that 20GB/24hours for just RM8.

Just some information sharing.

Regards

Highlighted

Re: The RM8 Unlimited High Speed Internet Capped at 20GB

Super Contributor

I dont know but digi has misused the word "unlimited" since years ago.

The FUP behind unlimited calls or internet has been implemented to avoid ppl abusing.

For me, I rather digi set the FUP  for all those unlimited package than providing real unlimited quota for users.

Yea, the package should be changed to 20GB/RM8/24 hours. This is marketing strategy. They also state clearly in TnC (sorry if it doesnt)

So we have to adapt digi culture since none of the Big 3 providing such cheap quota per RM. FYI, last time it was only 10GB/RM8.... even worse than now... lolx

If u really want unlimited, you may go Webe... i dun think digi will block your way to thr.

I've just realised this after 8 hours of continuous downloading ( I've just clean format my laptop so i need to redownload lots of softwares and games and update the windows security packages)
What a shame Digi..they should state the so called 'unlimited' quota CLEARLY in the MyDigi apps BEFORE people opt to buy the add-on.. it's clearly misleading..
Screenshot_2017-07-19-23-31-31-673_org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.png

Can use for tethering?