Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Terms & Conditions for Box of Surprise

Super Contributor

Could someone please point me to the place where I can read the Terms & Conditios for the Box of Surprise offers? Thank you.

Highlighted

Re: Terms & Conditions for Box of Surprise

Super Contributor

Nobody has the answer?  Smiley Surprised

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

@DigiRay wrote:

Could someone please point me to the place where I can read the Terms & Conditios for the Box of Surprise offers? Thank you.

hi there... what do you mean by T&C? 

for me, when i click on the Box of Surprise, it just shows me a list of available offers/ promos... some are data add-ons.

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Community Manager

There are no specific TnC for Box of Surprise. The usual TnC for using Digi services applies.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

I don't understand about Box of Surprise. When I tap the icon on MyDigi app, it's show some promotion. But when I tap close then tap the icon again, all promo are gone. It's empty.

It's that mean, I need to make a choice when I'm in the Box of Surprise & can't close it?
Highlighted

Community Manager

@FortD wrote:
I don't understand about Box of Surprise. When I tap the icon on MyDigi app, it's show some promotion. But when I tap close then tap the icon again, all promo are gone. It's empty.

It's that mean, I need to make a choice when I'm in the Box of Surprise & can't close it?

The options should still be available even if you did not purchase the add-on immediately. Please try again.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements