Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Terminated/Suspended prepaid line

Hi team

Would like to check if my daughters prepaid line still can be recover

the number is 01133806685. If can, pls tell how to do so.

tq

Re: Terminated/Suspended prepaid line

[ Edited ]
Support

Mshima5, based on the record, number 01133806685 currently being barred. Kindly perform a reload to reactivate the account ya :-) TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Dear Admin

Pls check this prepaid number 0163707037,  how can I reactivate back this number if  it was already terminated?

Anonymous

Hi Kabdulsukor, We are sorry, reactivation is not possible for a Prepaid number that has been terminated due to no reload was done within the given time.Tq

Hi Digi, can you reactive back my phone number?

016-9167139

Support

Hi JustinVenus, Based on the record, the mobile number has already been terminated. 😔 We wish to inform that we unable to retrieve and reactivate the number once a prepaid account has been terminated. TQ.

Hi,

My number 0122092921 looks like terminated or blocked, Is there anyway I can reactivate the number? I'm currently expatriate in oversea.

Thank you

Support

Hi pires87. Once the number has been terminated (for Prepaid) due to no reload was done, reactivation can't be done. You may want to contact Maxis to try to request for its reactivation since this number will be returned to them anytime after its termination date. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

please help reactive my suspended post paid phone number , 010-3943711

Support

Hi stevechan88, we can help to check further over here. please PM us via http://goo.gl/epyFn8to provide your full name and mobile number so that we can assist you further. Thanks Smiley Happy