Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Talktime Transfer

Why i can't make talktime transfer to my domestic friend? There's only talktime transfer to international available..
Highlighted

Re: Talktime Transfer

Support

Hi YNAAWIE, the talktime transfer service is not applicable for Digi Prepaid Live, Smart Prepaid Plan and Digi Easy Prepaid v3 subscribers only. For more info, you can visit http://new.digi.com.my/cs/Satellite/ecomm_C/services/default/Talktime_Services#1403295616781. 

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
I can't transfer my credit to other digi number.. I got more than RM20..please help me
Highlighted

Support

Hi Mariamah28. Only selected rate plans can perform Talktime Transfer. Below Prepaid plans can't use the service (can't send and can't receive). Thank you.

Digi Prepaid LiVE (all versions), Digi Smart Prepaid (all versions), Digi Smartphone Prepaid.
Digi Easy Prepaid v3, Digi Start Prepaid. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

I would like to knows futher and details about my plan exspeacially talktime transfer is that limit for rm100. Here i wanted to increase my talktime transfer to rm200,i've already ready refer to operator said that nothing can't do unless need to refer others department.any options and others sumple way for me to changes my talktime transfer.it's important for me every months to send talktines for my family.thank you n regards.
Highlighted

Support

We are sorry Manja68. The limit is set to RM100 per month and cannot be changed. Buy a reload coupon and give it to your family seems the next best option for you. 

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!