Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Switch from Maxis to Digi

Hi there, 

I have received my new sim card from Digi yesterday but until now I still hasnt received any messages from my previous telco (Maxis), so now I am still using  Maxis. What should I do? Please help. Thank you in advance!

Re: Switch from Maxis to Digi

Support

rose_mhydn, kindly PM us your phone number, full name, the last 4-digit of your IC number and Digi SIM card serial number (8960 **bleep** **bleep** **bleep**) <here> for further clarification, please :-) TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I have the same problem..do not receive any message from maxis since yesterday after I get my new sim..can someone help

Hi Mr Kobi,

I have received the new DIGI SIM card yesterday, but I havent received the port in SMS , can you help me to check the status?

I  followed the steps in SWITCH TO DIGI page, it leads me to order a new SIM card only, NO option to do  a port in, is it AUTO SUBMITTED?

Thank you.

Support

jeffhong85, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further checking on the port-in status ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi..i just port out from my telco (Maxis) to Digi but up till now, i still have not yet received any SMS from my telco for confirmation. What should i do?

Support

Ahxie, please PM us the full details of ur issue together with ur phone number, IC and full name for verification and further assistance on this. Tq.

Hi there,

I have received my new sim card from Digi two days ago but until now I still hasnt received any messages from my previous telco (Maxis), so now I am still using Maxis. What should I do? Please help. Thank you in advance!

Support

rrafnawawi, ithe issue still persist, please PM us ur number and ur full name ya

Hi there,

I have received my new sim card from Digi yesterday but until now I still hasnt received any messages from my previous telco (Maxis), so now I am still using Maxis. What should I do? Please help. Thank you in advance!