Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Suspend my line

Hi, I have already send Y to digi after subscription to u mobile u28 yesterday afternoon , I was using the digi prepaid but I got this message Sorry, your request was rejected. NON FULFILLMENT OF CONTRACT OBLIGATION Please call 0162211800 for help so what should I do I also already inserted the u mobile sim but it has no service?! Should I remove the digi sim too?! Should I terminate my digi line pls help my name is Eva ching and the phone number is 01116869616

Support

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Eva1. There seems to be an issue with the port-out request. We need to escalate your case for further investigation. You can resubmit your port-out request the next day. We apologise for the inconvenience caused :-(

Hi, I have already send Y to digi after subscription to u mobile u28 yesterday afternoon , I was using the digi prepaid but I got this message Sorry, your request was rejected. NON FULFILLMENT OF CONTRACT OBLIGATION Please call 0162211800 for help so what should I do I also already inserted the u mobile sim but it has no service?! Should I remove the digi sim too?! Should I terminate my digi line pls help my name is Eva ching and the phone number is 01116869616
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

pls unsuspend my line 0103605790

saya punya line barrd tooong baiki saya 0102331311
Highlighted

Support

Hai irffan. Sila PM (inbox) kami nama penuh dan 4 digit terakhir IC/pasport anda di sini: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG untuk semakan lanjut. Terima kasih.