Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Suspend my line

Support

Hi Anthonywinnie, Please PM us via http://goo.gl/epyFn8 with your full name, mobile number and the last 4 digits of your IC number for further checking. Thanks.

Highlighted

please you help me.. this my number 01136661419
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Support

We've received a request to suspend the account from MyDigi app, @zaim_afif.  To reactivate your line, kindly contact us to assist further.

Kindly PM us <here> should you need further assistance. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

mintak tolong,kenapa digi saya disekat sedangkat no saya sentiasa aktif..

no sy 0169588571
Highlighted

Support

Kami menerima laporan kehilangan melalui sistem MyDigi sebelum ini yang menyebabkan akaun Gamep5252 telah disekat. Mungkin ada tersilap klik butang Lost & Stolen secara tak sengaja. Untuk mengaktifkan kembali akaun anda, bersambung dulu ke WiFi dan log in semula ke aplikasi MyDigi. Klik pada butang laporan kehilangan itu sekali lagi untuk mengaktifkan talian ya.

(menu >> Settings >> Suspend my line). TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Knpe no servis ok..tp x leh cll..tlg ajr buat kn
Highlighted

SuperUser

Sila PM (inbox) kami di sini: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG untuk semakan lanjut. Terima kasih.

Highlighted

Please help me. My line cannot tu use this is my number 01136133048. Photo is
Highlighted

SuperUser

Hi Mukmin. Could you PM (inbox) us your full name and last 4 digits of your IC/Passport here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further assistance. Thanks.

Highlighted

Hi, I have already send Y to digi after subscription to u mobile u28 yesterday afternoon , I was using the digi prepaid but I got this message Sorry, your request was rejected. NON FULFILLMENT OF CONTRACT OBLIGATION Please call 0162211800 for help so what should I do I also already inserted the u mobile sim but it has no service?! Should I remove the digi sim too?! Should I terminate my digi line pls help my name is Eva ching and the phone number is 01116869616