Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

SuperTererrr Unofficial FAQ

This post serve as my last verdict review for this product: It suck terrificly, but it works
Here I what I come out with.

What's the catch?
Unlimited Internet: 2mbps high speed internet, no roaming, no p2p, no hotspot (tendering), and now (because ***) unlimited data quota is for mobile devices only.
Unlimited Call: Voice Call only, exclude toll-free, special or 121.

Does it support the use of USB dongle/etc ?
Unlimited data quota is now only for mobile devices. But yes, they can.  However quota usage will deducted from your base quota or quota top up.  As they said 'The uses of USB dongle are consider as hotspot tendering' which are not allowed with the unlimited internet'.

Should I still get SuperTererrr?
If you want unlimited calls + extra quota just for download, Yes! Just remember to have adequate sleep and schedule your mobile to turn off at 12pm.
However opinion wise, I say get Digi 150 Infinite for best 'value' for unlimited* mobile hotspot internet* (with catch).

If you know ways to live around these limiation (all provider), I am proud to have a comrade like you!

Just wait till UniFi get to my area and soon you won't be seeing me around.

Re: SuperTererrr Unofficial FAQ

Community Manager

Thank you for sharing. We hope that there will be better products to keep you around.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements