Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Super long life on digi easy prepaid v1

Hi, currently I on digi easy prepaid v1.
How to get super long life 1 year?in option only have 1 day rm1 it's so expensive...
Change plan only available
1 digi best 2016 P2p,
2 digi prepaid live 2016 p2p

What mean by P2p? And this 2 have super long life?

Re: Super long life on digi easy prepaid v1

Community Manager

@st3v3n93, Digi Best 2016 prepaid plan has Super Long Life for RM68/year. One of the benefits of this Best 2016 prepaid plan is that it comes with free basic internet while you are active, suitable for Whatsapp etc.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

How about my current prepaid plan and live 2016?

Community Manager

Both the plans you have mentioned does not have Super Long Life.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Support

How can we assist you with that phone number?

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi,

I am currently on digi easy prepaid v1. And i am considering to change to SLL 365 days. But that option is not in my *128#.

So, what's the best thing to do now? Should i change my current plan to  best2016 and then proceed to SLL 365days or there's another better way?

Thanks

Support

Super Long Life 365 option is not available for Easy Prepaid plan, MunHou88.

To get the Super Long Life 365days, you can change the plan to Digi Prepaid Best 2016. Kindly note that Best 2016 does not have the change of plan option at the moment. So, once changes have been done, you won't be able to switch back to Easy. Best 2016 will have different features and benefits compared with Easy. Check the Best 2016 details over <here> before you proceed with any changes k.

Should you wish to go with the changes, please dial *128# > My Account > Call Plan > Change Plan > Digi Prepaid Best 2016 > Confirm.
After that, proceed to purchase the Super Long Life by dialling *128# >> My Account >> Talktime Services >> Super Long Life.

Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!