Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Super Terreer RM 38 Unlimited new - Can this package be used for under PC's 3G/4G Modem?

Contributor

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for this new package that has unmlimited interner access from 12 mid noght to 12 noon the next day.

I think this is  one of the best value package in the market.

I would like to know if this package can be used in PC's Broadband Modem ?

If ys, then it is a big bonus fr me as I need to upgrade Win 10 OS from time to time ( 2 times a year) with very high download quota.

But on disadvantage for this plan is the quota for peak hours is only 5GB, i.e 3 GB below my normal monthy usage, if i use it then I need to top up everytime i finish using it.

Thank you.

Re: Super Terreer RM 38 Unlimited new - Can this package be used for under PC's 3G/4G Modem?

[ Edited ]

Can it be used in PC's Broadband Modem?

Yes they said, *update* but not for long. They now  USB dongle usage are listed as hotspot tendering. Well technically speaking now, SuperTererrr unlimited quota are only available to mobile devices.

Reminder, the SuperTererrr bandwidth in capped at 2mbps. If you still wish to subscribe to this services, I advice you get yourselves a SDCard + LTE mobile and use it for your download needs then transfer your files to desktop to avoid problems.

Re: Super Terreer RM 38 Unlimited new - Can this package be used for under PC's 3G/4G Modem?

Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

Low