Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Super Tererrr Unlimited Internet not working

I purchased this addon last night. I should get unlimited internet from 12am to 12pm right? But why when I'm using internet at 10am it was using my base data instead? And I'm not using my phone as a hotspot.

Re: Super Tererrr Unlimited Internet not working

same with me...

Same with me, I called Digi Support team and they insist (confidently) that i was using my data after 12pm while in fact I tested the data usage around 1am. Digi = liar liar pants on fire.

Product not working + idiotic customer support = fail of the year

Same goes to me ..... it sometimes not reduce my data and at sometimes it does... please recheck your **bleep** system digi..

Same goes to me. Called Digi CS and the consultant told me the technician will check and get back to me within 2 days. Meanwhile my data is still deducted. Sigh

Community Manager

Hey guys, try turning off mobile data and then on again (or airplane mode), when it's time to switch to super tererr quota. This may help your phone disconnect from previous internet sessions, and allow the system to track your quota usage correctly.  Give it a try and let us know if it helps.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

fake Unlimited Internet (12am-12pm)  one day round 300mb only !!!!  
RM58 8GB useless then RM48 10GB big bonus plan...WORST !!! 

Anyone want Check  Unlimited Internet (12am-12pm)  data Usage  DIGI WEBSITE login ID then click [Usage]

still the same, cannot use the unlimited quota. please fix this problem ASAP. 

What is mean... just a litle gb.... please fix this for deal... 8.00 one day and full blast it man... come on just one day.... i hope it.... fix the fasttterrrrrr for one day