Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Super Long Life

Hi, i just change my digi plan from postpaid to prepaid today and wish to get 108 super long life for one year which i told the samething to the worker im digi center. My postpaid plan had been changed to prepaid, but i found out only have Rm1 for 1 day option. What should I do next?
My current plan is Digi Prepaid Live P2P.

Re: Super Long Life

Support

JiaMing, please inbox us ur number and full name (plus the info above) for verification and further assistance on this. Tq.

Inbox the info already.

Thankss

Support

Hi, good evening. Please change your plan to Digi Prepaid Best 2017 via *128# menu >> My Account >> Call Plan >> Change Plan. Once changed, you may proceed to purchase the Super Long Life package via the *128# menu >> Talktime Services >> Super Long Life.

Hope that helps. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi, when i select call plan, it only appear my curreny plan, no option for me to change plan. Smiley Sad

Support

Hi JiaMing, Do the menu have the 99 option to go to the next page? Appreciated if you can PM us with your mobile number and full name for further checking.