Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Super Long Life™

Hi..

Im a DiGi Prepaid user, current call plan; DiGi Best Prepaid v3.

So, im trying to opt for Super Long Life™ as i always do, but now the option in *128# no longer have Super Long Life™.

I came to this page http://new.digi.com.my/ecomm_C/services/default/Prepaid_Reload and it says that Super Long Life™ is available to DiGi® Best Prepaid subscribers only.

My call plan also Best Prepaid, but it seems that Super Long Life™ is not available in my *128*1*7#

How can I subscribe to Super Long Life™?

Re: Super Long Life™

Super Contributor

Hi Zul, 

Super Long Life offer will not be available under New Best Prepaid v3 plan. However, this offer will still be available for Best Prepaid v4 plan. You'll have to change your rate plan via *128# in order to subscribe to the offer. RM3 change of plan fee applies. Thanks.

Hi,

Could you tell me what is/are the difference(s) between the New Best Prepaid v3 and New Best Prepaid v4 plan? Thanks.

Support

Digi New Best Prepaid v4 is the latest version of New Digi Best Prepaid plan. Only subscribers of New Digi Best Prepaid v4 are able to subscribe to the Super Long Life package (validity) 

Super Long Life™

Contributor

There is a new answer to this question:

v3 users can convert to Smart prepaid

v4 users cannot

I remember I was able to subscribe to Super Long Life when I was using Digi New Best Prepaid v3 last year. This year, you launched an indentical plan and call it v4. What if there will be "v5" next year? Do we have to pay another RM 3 (for new plan) before subscribe to Super Long Life?

Hi, i also on digi best prepaid v3 and would like to extend super long life service another year, but i wasn't offer digi best prepaid v4 as u said when i wish to change call planunder #128, what been offered are digi new best v1 and digi smart prepaid. Ay i know which of this plan have offer super long life service?

Thx.

Super Contributor

If you are using an older plan, currently you can only change your plan to New Best Prepaid v1 plan and RM3 will be charged from your main balance. The Super Long Life service is offering for this particular plan. Thanks.

Contributor

Beside changing to new Digi Best Prepaid plan V1,you also must have balance of RM43 cause super long life now cost RM38.

I have RM27.62 in my account. Can I topup another RM10 to appy for Super Long Life™ (one year scubscription)? Or do I need to topup RM35 in one topup?

Thank you!