Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Super Long Life

Support

No need to change plan ya, KCLim :-) Just straight away dial *128*1*7# to check available Super Long Life package for your plan. TQ​

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

For DiGi Best Prepaid v4, what are the prices now for Super Long Life?  Is it RM8 for 30 days, and RM38 for one year?  Minimum balance to see 30 day option is RM10, and RM43 for one year option?  Is this correct?

Highlighted

Support

That's right, wr6969 :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Thanks for the reply, @Digi_Kobi

Next question - for the New DiGi Best Prepaid v2, fee for 30 days Super Long Life = RM8, one year = RM68.  Minimum balance to see these options before subscribing is RM9 for 30 days, and RM69 for one year?

Muchas gracias.

Highlighted

Support

woww... A1.. you got that all correct, wr6969 :-)

Have a pleasant day!

Highlighted

@Digi_Kobi, just summarising what I have experienced and gathered from your helpline.  This is to help other people when they want to subscribe, and to avoid repetitive questions Smiley Very Happy  So in the future, as long as the info is still valid, you can point people here instead of having to answer the same questions over and over again

Highlighted

Support

*THUMBS UP*

Have a pleasant day!

Highlighted

Hi,

I am using DiGi Easy Prepaid v3 plan. How to register for SLL and how much charges for that?

After SLL activation, will my "buddies" plan be active?

Thanks

Highlighted

Support

We're sorry, piyush_dby. SLL service is not available for Easy Prepaid plan :-(

Have a pleasant day!

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

I just switch from old plan, then only found super long life is RM 68 instead of RM 38 per year, wow, hotlink charge RM 33 and xox prepaid charge RM 25 only, digi too expensive, might consider to switch to other telco, after 14 year using digi prepaid.