Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Super Long Life expiry - when it happens and what happens after?

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

I am on Best Prepaid v4 and my Super Long Life will expire on 18 July. I would like to find out the following:

1) Does it expire on 18 July, 0001hrs (i.e. midnight between 17 and 18 July) or does it expire on 18 July, 2359hrs ( i.e. midnight between 18 and 19 July)?

2) What happens to my credit balance after it expires?

3) Following question 2) above, how do I reinstate/reactivate my line and credit balance?

4) Prior to the expiry of the Super Long Life (i.e. before 18 July), if I reload RM50, will I get 50 days extra validity?

Thanks alot in advance for your advice!

Highlighted

Re: Super Long Life expiry - when it happens and what happens after?

Super Contributor

AFAIK:

1) Does it expire on 18 July, 0001hrs (i.e. midnight between 17 and 18 July) or does it expire on 18 July, 2359hrs ( i.e. midnight between 18 and 19 July)?

- If shown as expire on 18 July, then I'd say it's more like 18 July 2359 or midnight between 18 and 19 July.

2) What happens to my credit balance after it expires?

- Your credit balance will still be there during the grace period (75 days for Digi Best).

3) Following question 2) above, how do I reinstate/reactivate my line and credit balance?

- Either subscribe another SLL @RM38, or simply do a reload. Not sure if it also works via a credit transfer from another Digi number.

4) Prior to the expiry of the Super Long Life (i.e. before 18 July), if I reload RM50, will I get 50 days extra validity?

- Yes, you should get another 50 days' validity  from the date of reload.

Highlighted

Community Manager

@DigiRay, thanks! That's correct. 

If the plan supports talktime transfer, having credit transferred to the number will also reactivate the validity. Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

@DigiRay

Thanks for the answers! My biggest concern was the loss of my credits after the SLL runs out. But since there is a grace period for me to reactivate the line through a credit reload or by buying another SLL package, I will wait and see what happens when my current SLL runs out... I can then answer my own questions from my personal experience Smiley Tongue