Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Super Long Life Renewal Online

Hi. Currently can only subscribe to Super Long Life via MyDigi app or dialing *128*1*7*3#. Any way to subscribe through the www.digi.com.my website?

Highlighted

Support

Hi LauHS, thanks for asking, you can subscribe to the Super Long Life via *128# and Mydigi app. Thank You.

Highlighted

Hi

As I said, I know about *128# and Mydigi app. Both methods require the phone to be with me. This is not possible when I am overseas and the phone is with my father, who is too old to know how to do it. Any intention to make it available on the www.digi.com.my website?

Thank you.

Highlighted

Support

At the moment, the Super Long Life activation is not yet available via MyDigi web, LauHS. Should the feature become available, we will update the info and tab/option at MyDigi web. Thanks for your feedback.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Please forward my suggestion to your management to enable us to subscribe to Super Long Life via MyDigi web. Thank you.

Highlighted

Support

Hi LauHS, we value your feedback, this will be used on our future improvement. Thank You.