Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Super Long Life Renewal Online

Hi I'm at overseas, can I renew my Super Long Life subscription online via Digi portal instead of dialling USSD code? It is expiring in a few days. 

Highlighted

Re: Super Long Life Renewal Online

Super Contributor

Hi, I went onto the portal of my account but can't seem to find the option for SLL.

However, if you've the MyDigi app downloaded, you can log in there as I found the SLL option there. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

thank you for your help
Highlighted

Super Contributor

You're welcome Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hi currently my number is under Digi Prepaid LiBE P2P package. I wanted to purchase Super Long Life but I only found 1 option when I click into the option which is RM1.00 for 1 day. Is there any solution so I can get the 365 days option ?
Highlighted

Support

Hi wongyuchun. 365 days of Super Long Life is not available in Digi Prepaid LiVE. It is for Digi Prepaid Best only. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Help please

My simcard is error and Im overseas right now. I want to renew Super Long Life online. I have log in to MyDiGi application mobile (log in using email as my number unable to receive TAC) but cant find SLL tools. My number is active for 7 days.

Kindly help.

Thank you
Highlighted

Support

ykurniah, please PM us ur number and ur full name for further checking and assistance on this. Tq

Highlighted

Support

Noted on this. Our team will get in touch with u once they have read ur email. 

Highlighted

Hi Support team,

Your email team is useless. I keep informing them that ny simcard is error and Im overseas. But they keep instruct me to sign up on DiGi Application Mobile. How could I received tax number ?

Again, I need your help. ,