Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Super Long Life 365 Renewal

Hi. Currently can only subscribe to Super Long Life via MyDigi app or dialing *128*1*7*3#. Any way to subscribe through the www.digi.com.my website?

Hi Digi customer:

I have a problem of renewing my  super long plan which I can't find the option of 365 days instead of only 1 and 30 days. I am an old digi user  and currently in the plan : DIgi New Best V1. According to the chart above, this plan is entitled for the 365 days renewal. Please help!

Support

Please make sure you have sufficient credit balance to view the options, Dann00. If this issue persists, please PM https://goo.gl/SxGJMl us your mobile number for further checking. TQ.

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I have been trying to update my Digi Super Long Life Service. I just reloaded RM70.00 into my Digi account. When I try to access *128*1*7*3#, i get "Your account is not eligible to perform this transaction. May I know how can I renew Digi SLL? My account is Digi Prepaid Best 2017 MNP.

Thanks!

Support

yuluvme, to assist u further on this, please PM/Inbox us ur number and full name to check on ur account status here. Tq.

[ Edited ]

Hi Digi Support,

My plan is the DiGi Best Prepaid v4 but when I try to renew my Super Long Life, I no longer have my option to renew for 365 days.  Why has DiGi removed this option for my plan?

EDIT: Just found out that the options are only visible if there is enough balance to pay for it. My current balance was too low, so just needed to top up first! Smiley Happy

Kind regards,

Noel Ho

Support

Noted on that and thank you for sharing, Noelho. Smiley Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I guna plan Digi  Prepaid Live, then klau nak tukar plan untuk long life validy, plan ap yg boleh ye?

@Noelho wrote:

Hi Digi Support,

My plan is the DiGi Best Prepaid v4 but when I try to renew my Super Long Life, I no longer have my option to renew for 365 days.  Why has DiGi removed this option for my plan?

EDIT: Just found out that the options are only visible if there is enough balance to pay for it. My current balance was too low, so just needed to top up first! Smiley Happy

Kind regards,

Noel Ho

Hi Noel, I am overseas... my plan expired in October 2020...also on $38 yearly plan...can you let me know what is enough balance to anable me to renew for another year?

@AndyLin  You should have RM38 balance available on your account, then when you try to buy the Super Long Life, it should show up as an option. This is assuming you are still on the "DiGi Best Prepaid v4" or similar.