Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Subcribe Internet plan Kaki Social but didn't received notification for renewal a day before expiry

Dear Digi Team,

I would like to suggest to have a SMS notifcation a day before the expiry date of any Prepaid Internet Plan to avoid the data running using normal prepaid credit.

I have lost more than 10 ringgit almost every month due to this issue.

I only notice my data runing using my prepaid credit when i have received the SMS notification mentioned that my credit have reached 8 ringgit on the internet usage.

This really dissapointed me as I have use Digi's service since 2012.

Before i change my Internet plan to "Kaki Social" i always get notification on my expiry date of my monthly Internet Plan. Hence I can top up before the subcription date ended. But after i have change my Internet Plan to "Kaki Social" i dint recevied any SMS notification to remind me on the expiry of my subcription .

Please Improve this!

Highlighted

Re: Subcribe Internet plan Kaki Social but didn't received notification for renewal a day before ...

Contributor

@easthar

We value your feedback. FYI, there is a SMS notification will be sent out 2 days before the expiry date.  Kindly PM your mobile number to one of our support community members for assistance: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support Should you have the difficulties to receive the SMS notification, As per your concern, we can activate a FREE service "STOP_INTERNET" to block the GPRS charges. Do PM us for further assistance, Thank you!