Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Still got charged for PAYU althoughh already subscribed to monthly internet package

I already subscribe to 2gb monthly internet, but everytime I connect to internet I still got charged RM8(PAYU). Is it possible for me to get refund? I've been charged RM16 so far.
Highlighted

Re: Still got charged for PAYU althoughh already subscribed to monthly internet package

SuperUser

Best to speak directly to their Helpline 016-2211800 to unsubscribe and request to offset payment

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Re: Still got charged for PAYU althoughh already subscribed to monthly internet package

Community Manager

@bardson, all refunds should have been completed. Thank you for your patience Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements