Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Statement call out and message for prepaid.?

where i can get my e-statement for call out and messege?
Highlighted

Re: Statement call out and message for prepaid.?

Community Manager

Hi shahrin,

There is no e-statement for prepaid.  You can view up your usage details* after logging in to MyDigi.

* maximum of 2 months details only.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

I can't view the usage details logging in my digi. Pls guide or give an instruction on hw to check statement call out n message for prepaid. tq

Highlighted

Community Manager

Below print screen for your reference.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

pls show me how get stament call out n message....tq

Highlighted

Community Manager

Please view your itemized details in MyDigi web

Have a g8 day!

Highlighted

Community Manager

@Ginno wrote:

pls show me how get stament call out n message....tq

Go to MyDigi website and click on Usage and then Itemized Usage.

MyDigi_Usage.png

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

What
Highlighted

Support

Mathiyalagan, do PM/inbox us if u need any further assistance on ur Digi account ya. Tq.