Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Stable internet but high ping

Hi , I am from Kota Kemuning. I have been struggling with 250~350 pings when i am playing online game League of Legends since 1 month ago.
I believe I am facing major packet loss when trying to reach the LoL server.
I tried using  different Internet Service Provider on the same location,same game,but Different result- GOOD PING.

I have also  tried different solution on internet such as flushdns, changing DNS server but aren't so useful.
I am using Google DNS server right now with iPv6 disabled.
FYI, I  am having stable internet connection, i can access to youtube,google , or even another online game with average connection speed.
Is there any soultion? I appreciate everything that can be done.

The game can't even load

Re: Stable internet but high ping

Well at first i was blaming league client bcs of high ping , i m usually 220-240 ms but it feel like 60-90 ms, but after a few client repair my ping returned to normal like 50-70 ms and past three weeks it turn into 220-250 ms again and yet today my download speed were lowered to 2-200 kbs , i was outraged atm .. and yeah i was using 150 infinite postpaid , i m not sure what might cause this problem perhaps it bcs of lockdown make some dns server flooded by users .. but yeah league client also buggy . For now i think it better to wait while they fixing this problem , there are news about submarine cable have a problem that might cause some internet problem on Malaysia

Here my area ling 29-60ms.. Youtube no buffer.. But when i use for online gaming such like mobile legends its going 120-230ms.. And the results always lagging & reconnecting even my house facing kL city... Very disappointed with this like i at village...

Support

Potia, to assist u further on this, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage.

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Ping suppost go down from 3g to 4g, but in digi case its it is oposite, in 3g 100 - 150, 4g 200 - reach 999. If want to make money, provide a good service. Digi is not TNB.

Support

We value your feedback and please send a report via MyDigi App to our network for further investigation and find out the actual reason. Click on Menu >> Support >>Network Coverage. Our investigation findings about your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi. Thanks.

So.. Digi cannot investigate why ping so high.. Need report? How to report..
So take this as report.. Digi ping become worse during 8pm-12am.. How about this..
Maybe i should report digi connect have high ping all the time.. At any place anytime..

Support

If there's no specific locations, it could be caused by the damage to the SIM card. If that happens, the registered owner needs to get a new SIM replacement with RM10 of fee at one of our outlets.

If the issue persists even after the SIM replacement, send the report via your MyDigi app and that report will be received by our technical team for further checking and assistance.

TQ

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

hiii its have been 6 days with freaking high fps/ping. before this theres no problem. already reported using my digi but nothing happen. i cant play my pubg games anymore. the ping going almost 700ms/500ms.im from kuala kangsar Perak.

8 July 2021

Support

EnMard, to assist u further on this, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage.

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad