Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sorry, your request was rejected. CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY

Hi Digi, I need so help as I want to request to port out but keep having this reply

Sorry, your request was rejected. CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY Please call 0162211800 for help

May I know what else I can do? My number is 0 176700775. Thank you.

Re: Sorry, your request was rejected. CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY

Support

We've responded to the same enquiry via your PM. Please check the inbox ya :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: Sorry, your request was rejected. CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY

Again,

CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY

Just now received Digi sms, said my request was rejected. CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY

I have 2 Digi simcard, I want to swith out 1 of the digi number to other telco company but my appliction is rejected by Digi.

I am not allow to port out my existing number 016 2721821   to use other telco services

is it DIGI only welcome other telcos'  customers to swith in their phone numbers with Digi and not allow to switch out once tie up with Digi only , am i right?

Digi officer please help me to port out to change other service providers, I need a fair service provider or you may remain silent and neglect my problem. . thanks.

Hi Digi. I need so help as I want to request to port out but keep having this reply

Sorry our request was rejected. CUSTOMER SERVICE ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED- INVOLUNTARY please call 0162211800 for help
May I know what else I can do? My number is 0162461901

Re: Hi Digi. I need so help as I want to request to port out but keep having this reply

Support

Hi Mugilan79,  kindly PM us your full name and mobile number for further assistant. Thank you.

Hello. I am trying to port out of Digi. However, this similar message was received. Please advise what to do next. My number is 0135206254

Support

Hi Teem21, please DM to our Inbox, including your phone number and more information if there is an issue that we can assist you with. Thank You