Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Sim register failed

Hello digi,sim saya sudah daftar tapi apabila saya *126#,skrin muncul pendaftaran gagal....Apa masalah ye???01596415909 ni no saya...Harap membantu,tq
Highlighted

Re: Sim register failed

Support

Hi @Azizikenek. Akaun masih belum aktif. Anda perlu menggunakan SIM kad tersebut untuk apa-apa sambungan internet terlebih dahulu untuk menggunakannya. Terima kasih.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Ok,terima kasih digi_zemi,sekarang sudah aktif....Tq yaaa
Highlighted

Daftar no itu
Highlighted

Community Manager
We do not perform prepaid registration on this forum. Registration can only performed by your seller or by Digi store. Please visit your retailer along with your IC for registration

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Hi saya ada beli number digi sekitar 07 lebih tadi dekat pasaraya Giant. Tapi lepas sahaja on, call operator, not register yet pulak. How come bole mcm tu? Staf giant salah register ka atau apa ni?
Highlighted

Community Manager

SIM kad baru seharusnya didaftar dalam masa 24 jam. Jika dah lepas 24 jam dan tidak didaftar lagi, sila kunjungi penjual prabayar anda untuk pendaftaran.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Re: No network

Just now my number, 01126524016 have the emergency only signal. I just bought the number a few weeks ago.
I also did register the number manually , it says
Network failed. Try later

Cant you check the matters for me?

Highlighted

Re: No network

Support

Hi, our technical teams have addressed and fixed the issue, and services have recovered. We advise you to please go to flight mode and back, or restart your device if you continue to experience problems. We continue to monitor all services and will keep you updated on progress. We deeply apologise for any inconvenience faced and thank you for your patience.

http://digi.my/dnt

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!