Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sim card replacement

Does digi store currently provide sim card replacement from standard size to micro size ,besides to nano size?

Re: Sim card replacement

SuperUser

All SIM card sizes should be available in Digi stores Smiley Happy just walk in and tell them which size you prefer Smiley Wink

Community Manager

Yeah. The micro sized SIMs may be the same as the normal sized SIM, then it has perforation to further reduce the size to micro.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Is there any chatges for replacement from micro to nano sim card?

Fee to upgrade/ replacement sim card will be RM 10. 

Good Afternoon,

Regarding with my request,I want make replacement for my sim card.Reason I want to replace because my Sim was broken.

If can make online,please email me immediately.

Thank you.

Support

Hi, Mess_96.

Kindly get the registered owner to walk-in to any Digi Store or dealer's outlet for the sim replacement request kay.

Please check the nearest location here https://goo.gl/I45hAH

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi,

I have lost my sim card, but I am currently overseas. Is there a way I can obtain a sim replacement and authorise someone to collect it on my behalf back in Malaysia?

Community Manager

@jessheng89, if you are using postpaid, that's not possible. 

If you are using prepaid, you can provide an authorisation letter and photocopy of your IC for replacement SIM at a Digi outlet that provides SIM card replacement service: http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

lost sim card

I have lost my digi sim card and i contact with digi outlet for the duplicate sim, they verify my number and they told that number not in my name ! last 3 years am using that number