Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sim card replacement abroad

Hi! I lost my sim card but I live abroad. I have the prepaid account and have been keeping my number active.

How can I request a sim card replacement if I am unable to come into the office myself? I’m not going to be back in Malaysia until another year.

Re: Sim card replacement abroad

Hi! i am having the same problem as well. my sim card is broken and i am not physically in malaysia and don't see myself flying back anytime soon with COVID-19 going crazy at the moment.

i have been reloading every month to keep my number active. is there anyway DIGI can think to help us out here without needing us to fly back to malaysia?

I also had the same problem. Can I  authorise my family replace the sim car d? It is  very  incoveinient  which  i stay in abroad  and my sim card lost. Or  can i  apply Esim ? Please recommend  a better solution to me  as i really cannot walk in.

Support

mk0515, please PM us ur number and full details for further assistance on this matter.

Please help out me. as my simcard adi broke and im oversea physically no in the malaysia. how do i replace my simcard? i need it urgently because  i cant receive OTP.  Looking for help urgently.

Support

Hi YG2102, thanks for asking but SIM replacement only allowed the registered owner to walk into our Digi Store or Digi Store Express to replace, this is the only way, we are sorry for the inconveneice. 

Can i authorize a person collect sim card behalf on me. Im ready the phto of my IC and authorize letter for these. Is it posibble?

Support

Hi YG2102. A fingerprint scan is needed for verification along with the original IC. So, a representative is not allowed to get a new SIM replacement.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!