Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Sim card Online Register

Support

Hi Hr1th. We are not doing account registration here. Please revisit the same shop you bought the SIM from to register it. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

how to register the prepaid( digi) sim card its my number 0149682567.
Highlighted

Support

Shyamal-sen, registration of a new sim card can't be done online. U can walk-in to any of our main outlet - http://new.digi.com.my/support to register ur sim card. Tq.

Highlighted

Support
Highlighted

Hi, I bought digi postpaid infinite150 online on 25/3/18 and receive the simcard today 28/3/18. The simcard still not activated. Please activate the simcard. 0103688802 under name norliana
Highlighted

Support

We believe the SIM card has been activated for your number, adie0307. Please try to reinsert the SIM card if you still unable to use it k :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Can u plz help me register my number
Highlighted

Community Manager
Dauz91, prepaid registration cannot be performed online. You will have to bring your identification card to the dealer for registration. Usually within 24 hours after registration, you can dial any number for prepaid activation.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

How to register to activate my sim
Highlighted

Support

Hi Odhay. Registration can be done at the same shop you bought the SIM pack from. Once registered, then only you can activate it.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!