Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Sim card Online Register

Community Manager

If you have bought your prepaid online, you can proceed to activate your prepaid by making the first phone call. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Pls register my simply it's number is 0104609025 make it faster pls
Highlighted

SuperUser

Hi Mr2004. Registration is performed by dealer upon purchase. After registration is complete, you can make a phone call to activate your prepaid. If your prepaid is not registered yet, please return to the seller for registration process. Thank you.

Highlighted

hi there,i have bought my sim card in tesco. so how should i registerin online?

Highlighted

Support

Hi sha2, 

Sorry, there's no option to register the new simpack via online. 

Usually, the Registration process will be done within 24hrs upon purchased. If the purchase was done 24hrs ago, kindly bring the simpack to the same outlet for further clarification on the registration status. You can also bring the original sim pack to any Digi Store to assist with the registration.  Please check the nearest location here https://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store, and filter for Digi Store only. TQ 

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
hi sir. i just bought my new digi number but still not rigister yet.. can you help me? this is my new number 0146633724
Highlighted

Support

Hi black111,

We regret to inform that we unable to perform the SIM registration here, please re-visit the same shop to register it. Then only you can start to activate the number. Please remember to bring along the SIM pack and your IC ya.

Thanks.

Highlighted

It is a very illogical process that the seller must register on behalf. I am a tourist and bought a prepaid card (0162357681) and had waited more than an hour for the registration from seller. I only intent to use the prepaid card for 3 days, now I am expected to wait for 24hrs?

If the seller do not register my prepaid sim (or forget to), I have to wait perpetually?

Pls review your internal process, pls do not bring inconvenience to your customers due to your nonsensical process.
Highlighted

Community Manager

@CKTan1982 wrote:
It is a very illogical process that the seller must register on behalf. I am a tourist and bought a prepaid card (0162357681) and had waited more than an hour for the registration from seller. I only intent to use the prepaid card for 3 days, now I am expected to wait for 24hrs?

If the seller do not register my prepaid sim (or forget to), I have to wait perpetually?

Pls review your internal process, pls do not bring inconvenience to your customers due to your nonsensical process.

@CKTan1982, this registration process is outlined by Malaysian government to require ownership documentation for every prepaid number. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Hello , i just bought new number yesterday and untill now still not register yet. 

My new number is 014-3412585