Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Sim card Online Register

Support

Hi AmeliaChan, please PM to our Inbox, including your phone number and more information if there is an issue that we can assist you. TQ

I am u mobile user right now. can i change to digi plan online without need to go to digi center?

Support

Hi Ghani98. Yes only if you choose a Digi Postpaid account. For Digi Prepaid, the submission can only be done via our outlets. Thank you.

For Digi Postpaid :
-Submission is via one of our outlets or website (https://www.digi.com.my/shop/postpaid-plans#borderless,, under Switch to Digi).
-SIM card will be delivered within 3 working days (Peninsular Malaysia) or within 4 working days (Sabah and Sarawak). Once you have received it, please let us know for the next process.
-If there's no issue, your Digi account will be activated within 24 ~48 hours after you have received the SIM card and after your application has been submitted.
-One month of advance payment is needed depending on the plan of your choosing except for Digi Postpaid Infinite whereby you need to pay for 2 months.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

11/09/1991

11/09/1991

Support

Hi Atikulmd. How can we help you with the date you gave? Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

i have bought a sim card from online...and it is not be registered yet ..please check it... 0163494453

SuperUser

Hi naim7666. The account is active.

Register sudah..tapi belum dapat line

macam mana nak daftar sim baru beli kat my nwes