Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Sim card Online Register

Support

The number is not registered yet, Nurha. We wish to clarify that new line registration can take up to 24 hours, depending on system queue and registration channels used. If the SIM is still not yet activated after 24 hours, you may revisit the place of registration or bring the new starter pack to one of our Digi Stores (Digi Center) nationwide for further assistance ya. Kindly find the nearest location here https://goo.gl/ZEtGMT. Filter for Digi Store only ya.

Hi. Can you check for this number registration? 01151167782
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Register

Support

ainum2770, please inbox ur the number and ur full name in order for us to check further on the status of ur number here, tq.

Support

Digi_my, did u just purchased a new sim pack? If yes and for further assistance, please PM us the full details and ur full name in order for ur to check further on this ya. 

Hi, i just buy a prepaid simcard from KK supermarket,

the phone number is 01136570957.

I can't make a call to active the simcard, since the the voice message keep saying the simcard haven't registered yet.

Please Help...

Support

loklee, when we checked here, the number is not registered yet Smiley Sad U may need to walk-in to any of our Digi Store to get it registered - https://www.digi.com.my/digi-store

U just need to bring along ur IC and the sim pack for the registration ya

Highlighted

I need to register the card ! How to register for actived my card

Support

A new SIM pack will be registered upon purchase at Digi Store or Digi authorized dealer's outlet. Please reinsert the SIM card and check if you're able to connect with Digi network. If still unable, please PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification on the account status ya, Jxybxxtxmilxchx. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I want to register digi account, my no : 60189513525