Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sim card Online Register

[ Edited ]

Hi...  Sir i  bought   digi best prepaid sim card  online .. how to  Register online for myself.. plz snd me rejister Link 

Re: Sim card Online Register

Community Manager

Registration can only be done at the dealer that you purchased your SIM card. Within 24 hours after the SIM card has been registered, you can make the first phone call to activate the prepaid.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Support

Hi Muhammad197,

If you purchase the SIM card via Digi Website, it will be auto-registered ya.

Thanks.

I want to registration my digi new sim card...
my no.01126374437

Support

Hi kamrul, 

The number is not registered yet. Usually, the Registration process will be done within 24hrs upon purchase.
If it was done 24hrs ago, kindly bring the simpack to the same outlet for further clarification on the registration status. You can also bring the original sim pack to any Digi Store to assist with the registration. TQ 

Re: Sim card Activation

i just bought my new digi prepaid but havent activated yet please check heres my number 0168832748
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Valued Contributor

yamanna, the number is not registered yet, if the SIM pack is newly purchased, the registration will take some times. If you still can't make your first call activation after 24 hours, kindly refer to the Digi SIM card seller whom you purchased from. Thank you.

still cannot use😰😰 i already ask the one whom i bought the sim pack twice but havent regstered yet😭😭 how long will i wait? i need to use this now😭😭

Support

yamanna, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi... Sir i bought digi best prepaid sim card online .. how to Register online for myself.. plz snd me rejister Link