Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Sim Card ownership change

Community Manager

@a282828 wrote:

store at Dataran C180 can do it ?

Cheras - Dataran C180
No 3-G, Jalan C180/1, Dataran C180, 43200 Cheras, Selangor.
Operating Hours
Mondays - Saturdays: 10am - 6.30pm
Sundays & Public Holidays: Closed
Products & Services
  • iPhones
  • Smartphones
  • DigiNet+ SIM Replacement
  • 24-hour Payment Kiosk
  • Bill Payment
  • Credit Card Payment / Installment Plan
  • Switch to Digi
  • Account / Line Activation
  • Account / Line Termination
  • Plan Change / Upgrade
  • Ownership Transfer
  • SIM Card Replacement
  • Device Warranty / Insurance

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

hi.. sy sudah beli sim digi.. tpi bila sy mahu rgister.dah ade register nma lain.pdhal sy bli baru sim tu.. ade sumeone sudah gne seorg ppuan.. bley tak sy tukar identiti simcard ni .sbb nt dtg mslh plk next time.. smua card ni no PUK smua ade pd sy..sy cbe tkr identiti rgister still xbley tkr.so cmne yer... perlu ke tkr no len or sbliknye.

Support

Hi, @khairul_JK.

Mohon PM kami <di sini> nombor telefon anda untuk semakan terlebih dahulu. Tolong berikan sekali nombor siri kad sim ya :-)

Terima kasih.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi Digi,

I have the same issue: 3 starter packs which my girlfriend bought at an Indonesian run sundry shop where she works which was registered under the shop or shop owner name.

2 starter packs are DIgi and the other one is Maxis.

I have managed to change the ownership to my name in Maxis after a brief tussle with the customer service guy. Luckily he change for me.

For Digi I am not so sure I can change ownership because she only have the sim cards on the phone. The starter pack was thrown away  after buying them since she is not savvy in this area.  And forget asking the Indonesian shop fella to go to DIgi with me cause he won't do it.

Any solutions to change the ownership to me ? Like asking a few questions ..after all its only a prepaid sim card with a few ringgit loaded....which Msian want to steal such a card. Just want to keep the number cause she use ut for all her business actvities.

Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks.

lenovop1ma40

If Digi Aeon Rawang can do ownership transfer?

Highlighted

Valued Contributor

Hi poohuizhi, the change of ownership can be done at Digi Store only. Digi Store location can be found at https://goo.gl/RFx8cM , kindly select "Digi Store" only at the "Outlet" section. Thank you.

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers