Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Send USSD code using SMS

Contributor

Hi,

How can i send USSD  code using SMS? like i want to Check Quota, so i sms  *128*3*6# 

Thanks

Re: Send USSD code using SMS

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

USSD are unrelated to SMS. Likely that you will not be able to dial USSD through SMS.

Since you mentioned about quota, would you consider downloading MyDigi app to check quota?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Support

For the Self-serve channel, you may refer to the link given. http://goo.gl/8cjHnX. TQ.

Contributor

always need to took out the sim card from 3G modems , put into mobile.  Already using MyDigi app, just something more only in USSD missing on MyDigi app.

Support

It is not available. To check the quota via that code, you need the 'dialler' app. But quota balance is already being displayed in the app or in the web version once you logged in.

TQ

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!