Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

SMS message from 2901

Hi, I have received a sms message from 2901 saying that I have used RM3* on internet & just use another RM5* on Internet to enjoy free surfing till 12am!. This is not the first time I received this message but previously I just ignored it as I do not open my mobile data &only use wifi, I didn't think I would be charged for it.  However, as I have recently top up my phone, I was surprised to find my balance credit much less than it should be and I have not made much calls either.

Does anyone have any idea what's happening? How do I resolve this issue?  Please help as I do not want anymore recurring problem like this.  Thanks!

Highlighted

Re: SMS message from 2901

[ Edited ]

I have same issue with you too!

I have unsubcribed via *116# & I used another sim card's data, but  it keep mentioned that I have used RM3 DATA  !!

Digi, please help!

Highlighted

Community Manager

If you could use the current prepaid plan, there will be 500MB free basic data each month and that would help to avoid internet charges.

Some devices will still transmit small amount of data in 4G mode for attempts to use VoLTE. Switching to 2G/3G mode will usually help.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Thanks for your kind reply Smiley Happy

I used another sim card's data & set as default already. But still receiving the message saying that i have used 3MB data Smiley Sad

But will try your method!

Highlighted

I keep getting deduction rm 1, why?. Since i do not subscribe anything
Highlighted

Support

Amin9610, kindly PM us your phone number <here> and a screenshot of the message regarding the credit deduction (if any) for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

what happen??? even now I can't use mobile data and I don't have any outstanding bill..... ahhhh i considering change to celcom lah....... digi plz solve it
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Klosewei wrote:
what happen??? even now I can't use mobile data and I don't have any outstanding bill..... ahhhh i considering change to celcom lah....... digi plz solve it

Your usage has reached to your credit limit. Please click on our support team's profile and provide your phone number in private message to check further or to increase credit limit. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.