Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

SIM CARD REPLACEMENT

My current SIM Card chip is broken. I want to replace it. I believe that I need to physically go to one Digi kiosk for replacement and have to pay RM10 charge.
Why didn't Digi just give free replacement like Celcom does? You guys making money out of SIM cards?
https://community.celcom.com.my/t5/Frequently-Asked-Questions/Charges-for-SIM-Replacement/ta-p/70

Re: SIM CARD REPLACEMENT

My old sim is faulty. Going to digi shop for replacement I'm being charge Rm10. This is rediculus. Instead I'm changing carrier. Don't be too greedy digi

Ikr..they shoould give fre SIM card replacement just like the other Telco..Digi, you're a multi-million dollar company..Please

Support

James_pg, mhanisirfan, thanks for the feedback provided. If there's any changes on the current offering, we will try to update u here ya.

I always trouble with a very poor network coverage all the time and I tried to restart my mobile and some time it’s help. At first I thought it is because of my phone problem until I found out is the SIM card problem recently. Therefore, I proceed to the Nearest Digi store but they said I need to pay RM 10 for the replacement of a new SIM card. I feel very dissatisfied and disappointed of this matters, I had use digi for quite many years and never request to change a new SIM card before. This is the first time and why we need to pay it? this is ridiculous!

Support

Thanks for your feedback, Angelk. SIM card replacement fee is RM10. If there's changes to it, we'll update the info accordingly. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Is it worked after you replace your sim card? I have the same problem lately

Support

Hi shijie95. If the issue persists after the replacement, you can check with us for further assistance.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

HI Shijie95,

Its help for the first few days after i had changed the new SIM card but recently the line always has cut off when i was having  conversation .. Digi signal is  quite poor recently..Smiley Sad

Support

Angelk, if u need any further assistance from us here, please PM us the full details of ur issue ya