Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Roaming at foreign country

Suggest roaming packages could provide 5 days or 7 days roaming packages instead of maximum 3 days? Some times it's really hard for us to keep renewing data every 3days. It was good when digi come out with 5 days roaming package, but afterward therewa are no more options for 5 days roaming. I wish roaming packages could be added with new options for the user always stay at foreign country. I hope this issue to be concerned and to improve the business for digi.
Highlighted

Re: Roaming at foreign country

SuperUser

Personally, I am ok with the 3 day pass but I am sure Digi will take note of your suggestion for improvements in future! 

@Vinsonlawlaw wrote:
Suggest roaming packages could provide 5 days or 7 days roaming packages instead of maximum 3 days? Some times it's really hard for us to keep renewing data every 3days. It was good when digi come out with 5 days roaming package, but afterward therewa are no more options for 5 days roaming. I wish roaming packages could be added with new options for the user always stay at foreign country. I hope this issue to be concerned and to improve the business for digi.

Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Vinsonlawlaw, we value your feedback. Currently, we have offer Roaming Pass 7 days, but only valid to 18 countries and limited time promo. If traveling more than 7 days, we suggest you to subscribe Roam Monthly package, where applicable to selected countries as well. Kindly visit www.digi.com.my > Plan > Data Roaming and IDD > select Roam Like Home Monthly or International Roaming Pass for more info on the packages and selected countries.

Hi shockk, thank you for your support. We will take note on every feedback Smiley Happy

Highlighted

hi, i am currently in New Zealand and i requested for TAC via sms but i am unable to receive any sms at all.

Highlighted

Support

Hi Affieq. Please PM (inbox) one of us for further checking. Thank you. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!