Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Request to leave digi

Hi I’m requesting to leave Digi and join maxis as local area doesn’t support digi at all. I have requested more than 48hours ago but heard nothing. Is that possible to check the status?

Re: Request to leave digi

Support

cyuan612, kindly PM us the phone number that you wish to port-out <here> for further clarification on the request status, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

LEAVE DIGI

On 29 Oct 2019, I request to leave Digi and change to other networking. I request to stay my number currently but change to the other networking. My new networking company said, I will receive message between 24 hours for confirmation to leave Digi service. On 30 Oct 2019 morning, I received message from Digi for confirmation and only reply Y stand for YES. After a few hours, I received call from Digi staff at number 0162995799, she explain me about the new promotion of Digi and confirmation why I leave Digi because I am user of Digi more 10 years already. I stay with my decision to still leave Digi. She said, she request me to make a research first before leave Digi, I told her I've done it and I am sure and stay with my decision to leave Digi. She said okay then switch off the phone. At the evening, I received one message from Digi said my request was rejected due to not reply the confirmation leave Digi. What the ?? I already reply and please look at attachment and I also receive message from Digi said Receive Confirmation. And then, my new networking call me, ask me why I didn't reply the message? I told them I've been reply the message, but Digi not approve my request. So my new networking will request again for leave Digi and last night, I receive message again same thing, confirmation leave Digi and I has been reply it. So Please Digi, let me go. I leave your networking doesn't mean your service is bad. Your are good service but then its time to me to change my network. This is CUSTOMER decision, not yours! I bagging you please let me go. Thanks

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

Re: Request to leave d i g i

Help - I did not receive any messages from 27676 to process my port out request despite replying multiple times to the “pls confirm ur request” text

Re: Request to leave d i g i

Support

Hi caroltan. Please PM one of us (the Supports) for further assistance. Other than PM, you can directly call our helpline for an immediate assistance too. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi I’m requesting to leave Digi and join Celcom as local area doesn’t support digi at all. I have requested 24 Hours ago but heard nothing. Is that possible to check the status? I have seen the text from Celcom tell that DIGI haven’t respond yet..

Support

Hi Ell99. Officially, the process takes 24 ~48 hours to complete if there's no issue. You can check with us again if you didn't receive any update after 48 hours from the submission date and time ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

i want to leave digi the msg i sent cannot be sent when i replied Y. pls proceed my number 0146769268 asap. tq

SuperUser

Hi ayumbro. Could you PM (inbox) us your full name and last 4 digits of your IC/Passport here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.