Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Reloaded through maybank2u, but not credited into digi account.

Tried reloading through m2u.

Fund was deducted, but my phone didnt receive the credit.

Highlighted

Re: Reloaded through maybank2u, but not credited into digi account.

Community Manager

Try to contact your bank to ask the status of the transaction, whether did it complete succesfully.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Re: Reloaded through maybank2u, but not credited into digi account.

I also happens to face the same problem. The fund has been deducted, yet the amount is not credited to my prepaid number. I have reported to both the bank and digi, yet after 32 hours waiting in vain, no answers came through, except the computer generated emails. I have the receipt from Maybank2u that the transaction is accepted, which I happens to include in my report to digi customer service for their perusal.

Re: Reloaded through maybank2u for double time, but not credited into digi account.😢

Reloaded through maybank2u for double time, but not credited into digi account.😢

Re: Reloaded through maybank2u for double time, but not credited into digi account.😢

Support

Have you got the reload yet, jagung_rebus? If not, please PM us your phone number <here> for further checking. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!