Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Reload went to validity instead of credit

I reload RM 30 using digi apps...payment via online banking...my payment already successful...but I do not get RM 30 digi credit.. It extended my validity for 30 days. 

But I do not need extend of validity. How can use my RM30 to buy my internet package?

There's no  point reload another RM30 if it is going to extend validity again right. 

Please advise

Thanks!

Re: Reload went to validity instead of credit

Super Contributor

Sounds like a strange occurance.

Reloading RM30 should give you a credit balance of an additional RM30, and also 30 days' validity from date of reload.

What was your original validity date before you reloaded? 

As for your missing RM30 additional credit balance, the Digi staff will have to help you look into it.

Re: Reload went to validity instead of credit

Community Manager

One of the common reason for missing credit can be due to auto-renewal of internet add-on. If your previous subscribed internet add-on is RM30 and if you didn't have enough credit, or prepaid is expired, your RM30 will be deducted immediately after reload to renew the add-on.

Please contact our customer service for further checking. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.