Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Reload using UK Halifax Clarify credit card (Mastercard) transaction was declined

Hi there!

I used to successfully use my UK Halifax Clarity Mastercard to reload my prepaid Digi SIM.

For a few years now it has refused to work, returning the error "The transaction was declined. Please use a different card or other payment options."

I just called Halifax and they have confirmed that they can see the transaction on their end and they are not blocking it, so the problem must be with Digi.

Would an admin please be able to check my account and figure out what is going wrong?

Thanks,

James

Highlighted

Re: Reload using UK Halifax Clarify credit card (Mastercard) transaction was declined

Bump!

Highlighted

Re: Reload using UK Halifax Clarify credit card (Mastercard) transaction was declined

Community Manager

Hi @jamesl1001 , would you kindly send your enquiry to our support team https://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

International credit cards may require special authorisation on MyDigi for reload and purchases. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

I have the same problem trying to reload with a foreign Visa card. I am currently abroad and tried to reload on both MyDigi app and on Digi website.  Transaction is denied.   My Visa card works as I just topped up my Skype account.  What is this special authorisation on myDigi??  The link did not bring me any response.  Thanks.

Highlighted

Glad to know I'm not the only one! I'll respond here when receive a response from the support team.

Highlighted

@MrOctopusK  who would you advise messaging from that list?

I tried Digi_Kobi but I haven't had a reply.

Highlighted

Bump. No one is responding...

Highlighted

Support

jamesl1001, we've responded to your PM and currently waiting for a further update from the related team. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Bump. No luck with Digi_Joe. He was looking into it for me but went quiet. Anyone else?

Highlighted

It's just a Mastercard, what's the problem?