Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Reload unsuccesfull via MyDigi App

Hi Digi,

I was trying to reach your customer service using phone calls but unfortunately, no one was answering the calls.

I made a transaction to reload my prepaid account using MyDigi App. The transaction made was succesful and RM30 has been deducted from my bank account. I was expecting to get the credit within a few minutes, but until now, I never receive any credit. I used CIMB Clicks for the transaction.

Please solve this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Re: Reload unsuccesfull via MyDigi App

RM30

Re: Reload unsuccesfull via MyDigi App

Community Manager

@rajaasyraf wrote:
Hi Digi,

I was trying to reach your customer service using phone calls but unfortunately, no one was answering the calls.

I made a transaction to reload my prepaid account using MyDigi App. The transaction made was succesful and RM30 has been deducted from my bank account. I was expecting to get the credit within a few minutes, but until now, I never receive any credit. I used CIMB Clicks for the transaction.

Please solve this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Kindly call CIMB to inform them of this situation. This is because if the transaction did not go through, the bank will perform the refund back to you. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements